Adblock breaks this site

Selling 20m with 2$ discount read for more information

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by MrSick075, Jul 13, 2015.

  1. MrSick075

    MrSick075 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2015
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Selling 20m with 2$ discount read for more information

    Hello everybody my name is Mitchell and i have 20m for sale ^_^

    I am selling it for $1,85/M thats $37 for all.

    If you buy all its $35. I can only accept paypal now but if you are using another payment method? tell me which one and i will see what i can do..

    Yours sincerely,

    Mitchell
     
  2. Yung Bamf

    Yung Bamf Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2015
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 20m with 2$ discount read for more information

    Pretty sure current rate is $1.5 if you're lucky.
     
  3. I called mid

    I called mid Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2014
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 20m with 2$ discount read for more information

    ^^ it's actually at like 1.6 (or 1.7 if you're known.)
     
  4. MrSick075

    MrSick075 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2015
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Selling 20m with 2$ discount read for more information

    Thats cheap! My new price is $1,7/M for 20M what comes down to a total of $34
     
  5. I called mid

    I called mid Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2014
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 20m with 2$ discount read for more information

    Got skype?
     
  6. MrSick075

    MrSick075 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2015
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Selling 20m with 2$ discount read for more information

    Yes i do tell me your skype name and i will add you.
     
  7. Keenyy

    Keenyy Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2015
    Posts:
    335
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    89
    Selling 20m with 2$ discount read for more information

    add my skype
     
< selling 38m 1.5 p/m | 50m for $85 USD Paypal >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site