Adblock breaks this site

Selling RSGP [$.75/mil]

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by AlReaver, Feb 13, 2011.

  1. AlReaver

    AlReaver Member

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2011
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RSGP [$.75/mil]

    CURRENTLY HAVE 0M IN STOCK. WILL BEGIN SELLING IN ANOTHER 4 DAYS OR SO.

    Place orders here and send me a msg and/or an email on MSN: [email protected]

    -I will not go first. I have had bad experiences with going first so don't ask.
    -I will go 50/50.
    -I support the use of a OMM if you pay the fee.
    -I use Paypal only
    -A lower price is negotiable for very large sums on rsgp
     
  2. solito1

    solito1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 10, 2010
    Posts:
    331
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RSGP [$.75/mil]

  3. Baller12

    Baller12 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2009
    Posts:
    350
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    Selling RSGP [$.75/mil]

    I'm trusted, never scammed or had anything bad about me. 9 vouches, trusted with MANY mills.

    I'll buy up to 100m, if you can go first or go half then I pay, then you send the other half and I pay the rest.

    Add me @ [email protected]
     
  4. Darkstar2674

    Darkstar2674 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2010
    Posts:
    500
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RSGP [$.75/mil]

    ill buy 32m worth

    you first or you give 17m ,i pay and you give rest,

    add me on rs "Ray Lewiis"
    or msg me on here, dont have a msn
     
  5. Dronabinol

    Dronabinol Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2010
    Posts:
    467
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RSGP [$.75/mil]

  6. BigBong

    BigBong Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RSGP [$.75/mil]

  7. Dial

    Dial Experienced Web Developer
    $200 USD Donor New Pirate PHP Programmers

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Posts:
    5,739
    Referrals:
    32
    Sythe Gold:
    126
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User MushyMuncher Member of the Month Winner Easter 2015
    Selling RSGP [$.75/mil]

    I'll buy 100m, PM me. We use Giddy or Firez for OMM.
     
  8. jtr4504sale

    jtr4504sale Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2010
    Posts:
    175
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RSGP [$.75/mil]

    Don't go first to ANYONE.
     
  9. Trader Stan

    Trader Stan Fancy Noob
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2011
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RSGP [$.75/mil]

    Could you please add a picture as proof?
    Including your sythe name ofc ;)
     
  10. AlReaver

    AlReaver Member

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2011
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RSGP [$.75/mil]

    I'm unsure what you mean by a picture? A picture of the money?
     
  11. jtr4504sale

    jtr4504sale Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2010
    Posts:
    175
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RSGP [$.75/mil]

  12. Trader Stan

    Trader Stan Fancy Noob
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2011
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RSGP [$.75/mil]

    Yes, a picture of the money.
    It's nothing big, but it proves that you aint trying to sell a "golden sheep".
    (Golden sheep does not exist nor do i claim they do)
     
  13. AlReaver

    AlReaver Member

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2011
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RSGP [$.75/mil]

    I apologize for the inconvenience to all for the mis-type in my OP my MSN is [email protected]. And how would I post a picture if the money is on separate accounts? Post multiple pics?
     
  14. muffins owns

    muffins owns Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2007
    Posts:
    250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RSGP [$.75/mil]

    ill buy 100/200M i added you
     
  15. Wooza

    Wooza Kush Rolled Glass Full.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2010
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RSGP [$.75/mil]

  16. Drunkard

    Drunkard Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RSGP [$.75/mil]

    VOUCH - 50m. Great seller. Everything went smoothly.
     
< Selling 35m - 4 3months Xbox live redeem code! | 62m $0.80 per mil >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site