Adblock breaks this site

Selling 13m $7

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by stevethemagic, Aug 7, 2011.

  1. stevethemagic

    stevethemagic Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Posts:
    464
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 13m $7

    Title says it all I am selling 13m RSGP for $7 Paypal 0.50/M. You may use an unverified Paypal as long as you are trusted. I will go first only to those who I deem trusted.

    Please contact me on MSN [email protected]
     
  2. Rod69

    Rod69 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 25, 2011
    Posts:
    406
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 13m $7

  3. stevethemagic

    stevethemagic Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Posts:
    464
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 13m $7

  4. Rod69

    Rod69 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 25, 2011
    Posts:
    406
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 13m $7

    Vouch for stevethemagic, sold me 13m, alright trader.
     
  5. S l N x

    S l N x Apprentice
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2011
    Posts:
    902
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 13m $7

    add me msn
     
< selling 7billion 45pence per million | SELLING 30mil RSGP (paypal only) $20 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site