Adblock breaks this site

Selling Runescape Gold $1.2/mil

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by red_gyrados, Feb 5, 2011.

  1. red_gyrados

    red_gyrados Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2011
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Runescape Gold $1.2/mil

    Hi, I'm relatively new to this site, but I'm looking to sell some RSGP that I have accumulated.

    My current stock of gold is 500 mil.

    I accept verified paypal (bank funded) payments.

    My MSN is [email protected]

    We will be using a verified MM or an OMM or you will be going first.
     
  2. Nick

    Nick ♬♩ Young Forever ♪ ♫

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,204
    Referrals:
    40
    Sythe Gold:
    80
    Selling Runescape Gold $1.2/mil

    Sold me 500m. Thanks :)
     
  3. red_gyrados

    red_gyrados Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2011
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Runescape Gold $1.2/mil

    Vouch for Nick, went first with 500m and he paid instantly, would trade again
     
< Buying 300M [PayPal] | > Selling 30M $1M < >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site