Adblock breaks this site

selling 300m rsgp paypal!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by HypeKid57, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HypeKid57

    HypeKid57 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2011
    Posts:
    134
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling 300m rsgp paypal!

    looking for a quick sale 300m rsgp. post here or pm me before adding my msn which is
    [email protected]
    I am willing to negotiate but i will not sell under 0.50 a mill.

    I LITERALLY DONT FALL FOR SCAMS!
    i check msns multiple times
    always require a pm of our chat log
    i dont use teamviewer

    thanks
     
  2. RSG2H

    RSG2H Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2011
    Posts:
    155
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling 300m rsgp paypal!

    I added you.
     
  3. HypeKid57

    HypeKid57 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2011
    Posts:
    134
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling 300m rsgp paypal!

    wrong section please close will repost in selling
     
< selling 300m rsgp paypal! | buying 700m 0.7$ea Paypal/moneybookers >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site