Adblock breaks this site

Selling (2) 3 month Cards @ 20m Ea.

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by oOo pins oOo, Nov 30, 2011.

  1. oOo pins oOo

    oOo pins oOo Active Member
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (2) 3 month Cards @ 20m Ea.

    I got 2 90 day target cards. There Over $20 each.

    Will sell for 20m each.

    Can go lower depends.

    Omm or you first. (Willing to give out my cell number ect. IF YOU WANT)

    If trusted i could go first or 50/50.
     
  2. tanker ranger seller

    tanker ranger seller Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2008
    Posts:
    286
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (2) 3 month Cards @ 20m Ea.

  3. tanker ranger seller

    tanker ranger seller Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2008
    Posts:
    286
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (2) 3 month Cards @ 20m Ea.

    Vouch for ooo pins ooo , I went first an he even helped me put in pin. TY!!!!!
     
  4. oOo pins oOo

    oOo pins oOo Active Member
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (2) 3 month Cards @ 20m Ea.

    thx Tanker :D
    Smooth
     
  5. Koliantrix

    Koliantrix Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2011
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (2) 3 month Cards @ 20m Ea.

  6. oOo pins oOo

    oOo pins oOo Active Member
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (2) 3 month Cards @ 20m Ea.

    Pmed :D
     
  7. Koliantrix

    Koliantrix Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2011
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (2) 3 month Cards @ 20m Ea.

    I paid him 20mil but he didn't give me the pin... do not trade with him.
    I'm not sure about the other buyer but he may be an accomplice to the seller...?
     
  8. I use range

    I use range Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Posts:
    6,062
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (2) 3 month Cards @ 20m Ea.

    ill gladly purchase one, MM will be used or your going first
     
  9. Koliantrix

    Koliantrix Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2011
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (2) 3 month Cards @ 20m Ea.

    read my post above yours
     
  10. I use range

    I use range Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Posts:
    6,062
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (2) 3 month Cards @ 20m Ea.

    i did, read the 2nd part of my sentence.....
     
  11. Koliantrix

    Koliantrix Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2011
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (2) 3 month Cards @ 20m Ea.

    i seriously hope he doesn't have the balls to come crawling back looking for more money
     
  12. Ipityyoubro

    Ipityyoubro Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2011
    Posts:
    687
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (2) 3 month Cards @ 20m Ea.

    Not trying to be a jerk but if he scammed you then post your report in the report a scammer section and stop spamming his thread
     
  13. Koliantrix

    Koliantrix Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2011
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling (2) 3 month Cards @ 20m Ea.

    not really spamming this thread, just let the other guy know he scammed me. And what's the point, not like I'm gonna get my money back?
     
< Selling a one month upgrade 10m | Selling 30 Day upgrades 8m Each. Will go first >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site