WTS Barthilas Horde - Gold .8/k - PAYPAL

Discussion in 'WoW Gold Exchange' started by mycoolio, Nov 23, 2012.

WTS Barthilas Horde - Gold .8/k - PAYPAL
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 23, 2012 at 6:58 PM
  2. mycoolio
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2012
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mycoolio Newcomer

    WTS Barthilas Horde - Gold .8/k - PAYPAL

    As title says, I'm wanting to sell gold on Bathilas Horde for 80c/1000g
    All transactions will be done via paypal gift. I would prefer to transactions with people that have rep, but I will consider those without rep.
    All gold is farmed by myself

    STOCK:400k

    Post here if you're interested and add me on skype : mycool81io
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 24, 2012 at 6:27 PM
  4. mycoolio
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2012
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mycoolio Newcomer

    WTS Barthilas Horde - Gold .8/k - PAYPAL

    Sold.
     
< WTS 130k gold on Area 52 horde for cheap | Selling 30-35k >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site