Adblock breaks this site

Buying barcode gamertag

Discussion in 'Xbox Accounts and Gamertags' started by Ithaca, Nov 27, 2017.

  1. Ithaca

    Ithaca Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2017
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying barcode gamertag

    Probably not worth people's time but I can't find a barcode tag available.

    I guess these are pretty trash tags and I don't know how much people would want for one, but it must be 15 characters.

    I'm new, so I'll go first. Paypal only.
     
  2. Lucif

    Lucif Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2017
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    140
    Discord Username:
    aguny
    Buying barcode gamertag

    I have a 5 letter and a 7 letter but I'll have to find their info.
     
  3. Ithaca

    Ithaca Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2017
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying barcode gamertag

    Depends how much you'd want for them, I'd ideally like a 15 letter.
     
  4. Tilec

    Tilec Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2017
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Buying barcode gamertag

    Do u have kik?
    have m
     
< Selling 3 XB1 Gts | Selling on of my tags >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site