Adblock breaks this site

Offering 2 highest skill 50s for 1 50!

Discussion in 'Xbox Live and Currency' started by i iZ Rogue, Nov 7, 2009.

  1. i iZ Rogue

    i iZ Rogue Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Posts:
    422
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Offering 2 highest skill 50s for 1 50!

    I'm offering an account with the highest skill of 50, has a 48 in MLG and an account with a 50 in TD with only 46 EXP.

    I'm looking for any account with a 50 that has live time.
     
  2. iSellll

    iSellll Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2009
    Posts:
    252
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Offering 2 highest skill 50s for 1 50!

    Got one Looking for like 2 1 months or 3 month.
    GT:Hang em Highh
    50 in TD
    25in MLG
    19 losses
    Has Live until 12/4/09Pm me for aim or msn
     
  3. i iZ Rogue

    i iZ Rogue Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Posts:
    422
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Offering 2 highest skill 50s for 1 50!

    Okay, so my MLG 48 and TD 50 for your TD 50. I'll take it.

    I'll PM you my msn.
     
  4. i iZ Rogue

    i iZ Rogue Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Posts:
    422
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Offering 2 highest skill 50s for 1 50!

    Vouch for iSellll. He went first, I traded him an MLG 48 and a TD 50 for his TD 50. Trade went smooth.
     
  5. iSellll

    iSellll Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2009
    Posts:
    252
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Offering 2 highest skill 50s for 1 50!

    Vouch for i iZ Rogue. Traded accounts with him. I went first. Very smooth trade.
     
< selling rs level 133 acc with 170mil for msp | Selling 3 One month codes $10 via paypal >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site