Adblock breaks this site

Buying an OG gamertag or a 3 letter Gamertag

Discussion in 'Xbox Accounts and Gamertags' started by Mob The Dead, Apr 28, 2013.

  1. Mob The Dead

    Mob The Dead Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2013
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying an OG gamertag or a 3 letter Gamertag

    I have a 3 month Xbox live card, payed 25 dollars for it at Walmart. Will to trade it for your OG account, or 3 letter account. Leave a comment below if interested.
     
  2. Inxlinx

    Inxlinx Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2013
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying an OG gamertag or a 3 letter Gamertag

    I have a 4 letter tag:
    [​IMG]
    Silver, nothing on it. Make me an offer.
     
  3. Mob The Dead

    Mob The Dead Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2013
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying an OG gamertag or a 3 letter Gamertag

    I ended up selling the 3 month card, but thanks anyway.
     
< Selling 3 digit gamertag | Buying a 3 letter gamertag >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site