Adblock breaks this site

[EU] WoW 3x 85s. - RS Accounts is Accepted

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by Fa0xz, Dec 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fa0xz

    Fa0xz Member

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2011
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [EU] WoW 3x 85s. - RS Accounts is Accepted

    Hey everyone, I'm a newcomer at this forum but I've been around some other forums! So now I would like to try this one out!

    - Hellfire -
    Paladin (Raid Ready) - Protection, ilvl 370 - Retribution, ilvl 373 - Tauren Male, Alchemy 525/525 - Herbalism 195/525.
    Hunter (Money Farming Ready) - Marksmanship, ilvl 341 - Beastmastery, ilvl 341 - Troll Male, Mining 525/525 - Skinning 525/525 - Pet include; Terrorpene.

    - Includes; Full Heirloom for; Rouge DPS, Druid FERAL DPS, Warrior Tank & DPS, Deathknight Tank & DPS, Paladin Tank & DPS, Mage DPS, Warlock DPS. Got nearly all Shaman Heirlooms for DPS (Enhancement).

    - Ravencrest -
    Priest (Raid Ready) - Holy ilvl 378 - Shadow ilvl 378 - Blood Elf Female
    Enchanting 230/525, Tailoring 165/525
    - Includes full Heirloom for Warrior DPS, Paladin DPS, Deathknight DPS.


    - I will be taking good offers, over here, and you can also get in touch with me on "[email protected]" and still I will ONLY be taking offers that includes runescape mains, pures or gold.

    - Best fire at will, will win this spectecular offer, you will also get more evidence for its an existing account when Im sure you're a serious buyer.

    ps. The account has Game Time till 5th Febuary.

    - Goodluck - ;)
     
  2. FlyingToast

    FlyingToast I Don’t Have An Xbox ,Sorry
    Legendary

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Posts:
    7,010
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    397
    Blue Turtle Pokémon Trainer Gracious
    [EU] WoW 3x 85s. - RS Accounts is Accepted

    Pictures are needed.

    Please feel free to make a new thread once you have read all of the stickies pertaining to this section and added the appropriate pictures, thanks.
     
< ~ Selling 3 85s US via PayPal ~ | [WTS] EU Cataclysm * 85 mage (372 avg ilvl) * 85 hunter (336 ilvl) * EPIC* >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site