Adblock breaks this site

[S] Alora near max ironman $50 donator with lots of items

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by I Pvm Matt I, Nov 4, 2017.

  1. I Pvm Matt I

    I Pvm Matt I Member

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2013
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    [S] Alora near max ironman $50 donator with lots of items

  2. Trapus

    Trapus Member

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2017
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    35
    [S] Alora near max ironman $50 donator with lots of items

    Hey man, the account seems cool! Do you have any vouches? also, wheres the ban meter?
     
  3. I Pvm Matt I

    I Pvm Matt I Member

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2013
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    [S] Alora near max ironman $50 donator with lots of items

    Seeing someone ban my account that fast with the little information I had on the account was worth it. Shouldn't have had pictures of my pets and character's look tbh. Although you probably traced my ip which is illegal but that's cool.
     
    iPhone Z likes this.
< Selling alora 250$ donor with dicebag! + corp rank! | Selling 2x OS-Scape Accounts (327$ donator & >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site