Adblock breaks this site

[Selling] 28lvl Str Pure [PayPal]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by V O I C O N, Feb 3, 2008.

  1. V O I C O N

    V O I C O N Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2007
    Posts:
    132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] 28lvl Str Pure [PayPal]

    So im selling str pure named by Pk Own97 its really rich and good account for his level, extremely 28lvl :D Good account if you want to get rid off start in rs, perfect gift to someone!

    [​IMG]

    - It never been a member
    - Payment goes like this: Cash first, details then
    - Payment is PayPal
    - When you are buying, I will ask about moneys, you must send a screenie of them
    - Your e-mail is must to be same what you use in PayPal if not, then told about it
    - It dosent have bank pin
    - Your payment CANT come in ½ and then ½
    - The price is what you offer, best offer wins


    If you are interested please, pm or add my msn: [email protected]

    Regrats.
     
  2. V O I C O N

    V O I C O N Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2007
    Posts:
    132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] 28lvl Str Pure [PayPal]

    Bump, Bump, Bump
     
  3. Rares

    Rares Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2007
    Posts:
    242
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] 28lvl Str Pure [PayPal]

    im intrested but you have 16 posts and no vouches? are you a member of another runescape site like this one so maybe i could trust you?
     
  4. V O I C O N

    V O I C O N Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2007
    Posts:
    132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] 28lvl Str Pure [PayPal]

    Yes, im trusty... I can say that. Im never scammed enyone but i got scammed really many times. So i know how that fells. I'm not scammer.
     
  5. RWT Seller Deluxe

    RWT Seller Deluxe Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [Selling] 28lvl Str Pure [PayPal]

    Yet you fail to give proof of the sites? I am a leecher here but very respected on RSCA --acleverfool--. I will go 1.00 it sucks TBH
     
  6. V O I C O N

    V O I C O N Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2007
    Posts:
    132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] 28lvl Str Pure [PayPal]

    So Rares buy, or what kind of cash we are talking about? [BUMP] What is Rarers offer? What does RWT offer? 1.00$??? [BUMP]
     
  7. savagech

    savagech Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    1,069
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] 28lvl Str Pure [PayPal]

  8. V O I C O N

    V O I C O N Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2007
    Posts:
    132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] 28lvl Str Pure [PayPal]

    Other Buyers? [BUMP]
     
  9. V O I C O N

    V O I C O N Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2007
    Posts:
    132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] 28lvl Str Pure [PayPal]

    This account gets the new offer, when you offer $10 USD for this!!! Post and PM!!! And my msn is: [email protected]
     
  10. V O I C O N

    V O I C O N Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2007
    Posts:
    132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] 28lvl Str Pure [PayPal]

    Bump Bump Bump!
     
< Summoning Spoiler (List Of Monsters) | Free training! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site