Adblock breaks this site

Wanting to gift 1000 RP in skins/champs for 5$ on PP, NA.

Discussion in 'Riot Points and Gift Sales' started by celljrftw, Jul 30, 2013.

  1. celljrftw

    celljrftw Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    524
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanting to gift 1000 RP in skins/champs for 5$ on PP, NA.

    I have 1000 RP and I'm looking to gift it in exchange for $5 PP.
     
  2. Coldknife

    Coldknife Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2011
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanting to gift 1000 RP in skins/champs for 5$ on PP, NA.

    You have to have the person on friends list for 2 weeks before you can gift anything to them, I think.
     
  3. Billionaire Boyz

    Billionaire Boyz Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Posts:
    71
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanting to gift 1000 RP in skins/champs for 5$ on PP, NA.

    True^, I will do if you want to wait 2 weeks.
     
  4. Billionaire Boyz

    Billionaire Boyz Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Posts:
    71
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanting to gift 1000 RP in skins/champs for 5$ on PP, NA.

    add me in game - br0skey
     
< Buying Crimson Akali Skin | Selling $25 RP card --> PP >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site