Selling modded Xbox 360's (Flashed)

Discussion in 'Non-Virtual Sales' started by BiCz, Jan 9, 2013.

Selling modded Xbox 360's (Flashed)
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 9, 2013 at 10:09 AM
  2. BiCz
    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2013
    Posts:
    128
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BiCz Active Member
    Banned

    Selling modded Xbox 360's (Flashed)

    I have 5 in stock ATM, I'm selling them or around 200$ each. By modded I mean that i flash the drive, so you can burn games and play them on your Xbox, I will have support 24/7 if you buy. If you have problems I would be glad to help, so stop paying for games and buy one. This comes with 5 free games of your choice (Burned Games ofc). If you are interested pm me or leave a reply. I also take 800-1B RSGP.

    I HAVE NOT been banned yet, I've had this flashed Xbox for over 3 years and no band nor any warnings. You can play online... With rarely no risk.

    You buying this means you agree to all of these! ​

    No refunds
    If you get banned I take no blame.
    You have to buy your own CD'S to burn - will teach you what kind and how to burn cd's
     
< selling $25 iTunes card for RSGP | [USA] Selling iPhone 4s Otterbox Defenders + Commuter [willing togo first][rsgp][USA] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site