¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by PlusPro, May 27, 2013.

¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr
  1. Unread #1 - May 27, 2013 at 5:52 PM
  2. PlusPro
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2012
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    PlusPro Member
    Banned

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    Selling my comp account​

    [​IMG]

    I'm selling my comp account after many years of playing.
    I'm stopping playing Scape because it's no fun any more and it's lost what I loved about it.

    I'm taking WU/ UKBT / Mail and possibly PP depending on who you are.

    I'll be doing this trade safely, we will use an OMM, I will do recovery tests and whatever is needed.

    Looking for $500 or nearest offer.



    Some account info!

    I have full superior Tetsu and the robe top + hood for Seasinger, and I think (Quote I think) ~20/60 for the robe bottom. Player owned ports is member only, and I'm currently F2P sorry for the estimate, I also have like 120 lacquer for the range gear but I currently don't have the scrolls to make it. Along with ~80 bones for the scrimshaws (worth ~45m if you get the scrolls to make them)

    Completionest cape is still equipable as of 27/05/2013

    Blue Partyhat alog picture also (BAMF as fuck)

    All Dungoneering items bought, and if you lose 1 (or 5) there's 1m tokens to buy some more
    [​IMG]


    ~30m total bank worth.

    Please PM me for any more details,

    Also. I will talk on Skype, or VIA Email with anyone interested, however, I must feel you are serious for a Skype add, as I use it for business.

    Happy shopping!

    [​IMG]
    #1 dung binds. Or they were when I quit. (fuck eoc)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]​
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 28, 2013 at 5:45 AM
  4. PlusPro
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2012
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    PlusPro Member
    Banned

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    Bump before sleep
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 29, 2013 at 6:23 AM
  6. PlusPro
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2012
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    PlusPro Member
    Banned

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    Bump!
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 29, 2013 at 6:24 AM
  8. Miles
    Joined:
    May 26, 2013
    Posts:
    120
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Miles Active Member
    Banned

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    I'll buy it for $120?
     
  9. Unread #5 - May 29, 2013 at 6:25 AM
  10. PlusPro
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2012
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    PlusPro Member
    Banned

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    No sorry, that's no where near the figure I'm after. Will accept as a provisional offer, and keep you informed if you like?
     
  11. Unread #6 - May 29, 2013 at 10:17 AM
  12. PlusPro
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2012
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    PlusPro Member
    Banned

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    Bump!
     
  13. Unread #7 - May 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM
  14. killer14kk
    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2012
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    killer14kk Member

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    willing to trade for 300$ steam account,minecraft, wow, guild wars 2 ?
     
  15. Unread #8 - May 29, 2013 at 7:37 PM
  16. PlusPro
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2012
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    PlusPro Member
    Banned

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    No sorry, no longer gaming
     
  17. Unread #9 - May 30, 2013 at 4:02 AM
  18. PlusPro
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2012
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    PlusPro Member
    Banned

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    B.u.m.p
     
  19. Unread #10 - May 30, 2013 at 11:48 AM
  20. Catman147
    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2013
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Catman147 Do you need free middle man services? Ask me!
    Banned

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    i off 200 your not verifed at all and also new to sythe
     
  21. Unread #11 - May 31, 2013 at 5:27 AM
  22. PlusPro
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2012
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    PlusPro Member
    Banned

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    I can send in my IRL ID, company details ETC if you like, 200 is too low, but I will take any steps to verify the account and myself.
     
  23. Unread #12 - May 31, 2013 at 12:11 PM
  24. Catman147
    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2013
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Catman147 Do you need free middle man services? Ask me!
    Banned

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    yeah i see il go 300 all i have and in verifed paypal so i will make my payment like that if u want
     
  25. Unread #13 - May 31, 2013 at 12:40 PM
  26. toxicdoom
    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    toxicdoom Member
    Banned

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    i got a account similar ill sell cheaper than 1b
     
  27. Unread #14 - May 31, 2013 at 5:42 PM
  28. thebigpwnage
    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2013
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    thebigpwnage Forum Addict

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    I will buy for cash $200
     
  29. Unread #15 - May 31, 2013 at 7:23 PM
  30. PlusPro
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2012
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    PlusPro Member
    Banned

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    Toxic, please don't spam my thread, also my account is ~3,000 overall rank, so try again next time please....


    EDIT: 200$ isn't enough, in talks with someone for 300 Possibly 350.

    Once again, will give any IRL vitrifaction including a legal contact if needed
     
  31. Unread #16 - Jun 1, 2013 at 2:24 PM
  32. thebigpwnage
    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2013
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    thebigpwnage Forum Addict

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    Alright I will give $350 but i am gonna pay by cash. Do you live in Canada by any chance?
     
  33. Unread #17 - Jun 1, 2013 at 2:25 PM
  34. PlusPro
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2012
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    PlusPro Member
    Banned

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    I live in the UK unfortunately, however I'm open to payment options.
     
  35. Unread #18 - Jun 2, 2013 at 4:31 PM
  36. thebigpwnage
    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2013
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    thebigpwnage Forum Addict

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    Oh ok i'll see.
     
  37. Unread #19 - Jun 2, 2013 at 6:26 PM
  38. PlusPro
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2012
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    PlusPro Member
    Banned

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

    bumpp
     
  39. Unread #20 - Jun 2, 2013 at 8:22 PM
  40. owner3
    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2013
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    owner3 Newcomer

    ¤Selling Completionest Account¤-full superior Tetsu + almost full superior Sea Singr

< | Level 181 | 99 Range | Old School Pure | | Selling 2496 account! ^_^ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site