Selling ArteroPK & Creative-Scape

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by timpie, Apr 10, 2015.

Selling ArteroPK & Creative-Scape
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 10, 2015 at 6:36 PM
  2. timpie
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2015
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    timpie Newcomer

    Selling ArteroPK & Creative-Scape

    Hey

    I'm selling ArteroPK & Creative-Scape for rs3/osrs, only going first if you're trusted otherwise increments, pm/post your Skype.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 10, 2015 at 7:18 PM
  4. Fifatradezz
    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2015
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Fifatradezz Active Member
    Banned

    Selling ArteroPK & Creative-Scape

    speaking
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 10, 2015 at 7:19 PM
  6. Yeah
    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2015
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    20

    Yeah Member
    Banned

    Selling ArteroPK & Creative-Scape

    I think it's sad that ArteroPK staff are now making threads and selling items only to ban them after the trade is done. I'm not saying you're a staff member (which you probably are), but be careful because they're lurking on this site like it's their own.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 10, 2015 at 7:53 PM
  8. timpie
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2015
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    timpie Newcomer

    Selling ArteroPK & Creative-Scape

    Wild assumptions, I can assure you I'm not staff.
     
< selling 200m rs3 gp for ikov gp | buying ikov gp for league accounts with 30k ip on. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site