Adblock breaks this site

Selling tons of NC Items for Gaia Gold/Items

Discussion in 'MMO Item/Gold Trading' started by KatM, Jul 10, 2012.

  1. KatM

    KatM Member

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2011
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Selling tons of NC Items for Gaia Gold/Items

    Will also take USD. My rate is $1/cap. I use this guide for cap values. These items are all legit. Traded onsite or bought with my own money.

    Some highlights...

    [​IMG]
    Haunted Mansion Background: $20 / 10m GG

    [​IMG]
    Haunted Graveyard Background: $6 / 3m GG

    [​IMG]
    Altador Cup V Souvenir Toga: $6 / 3m GG

    [​IMG]
    Scary Black Clouds: $2 / 1m GG

    [​IMG]
    Spooky Portrait Hall Background: $6 / 3m GG

    [​IMG]
    Cyodrake Temple Garden: $10 / 5m GG

    [​IMG]
    Wilting Flower Bouquet: $3 / 1m GG

    [​IMG]
    MME6-B: Bubbling Fountain Background: $13 / 6m GG

    [​IMG]
    Pumpkin Patch Background: $3 / 1m GG

    [​IMG]
    Pretty Pink Wig: $3 / 1m GG

    Feel free to PM me your wishlist as well, and I will go through my collection (I have 2,000 + NC items) to see if I have what you're looking for.

    Some Gaia items I'm interested in...

    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    ​
     
  2. KatM

    KatM Member

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2011
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Selling tons of NC Items for Gaia Gold/Items

    bumping
     
  3. KatM

    KatM Member

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2011
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Selling tons of NC Items for Gaia Gold/Items

    bumping
     
  4. disconcert

    disconcert Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2012
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling tons of NC Items for Gaia Gold/Items

    PMed you. :)
     
  5. KatM

    KatM Member

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2011
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Selling tons of NC Items for Gaia Gold/Items

    Got it and replied c:
     
< Selling 200m+ in pure/ETS | Selling Neopet money (NP) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site