Adblock breaks this site

Selling 100m Runescape gold CHEAP!

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by TooonArmy, Mar 1, 2013.

  1. TooonArmy

    TooonArmy Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2012
    Posts:
    137
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Selling 100m Runescape gold CHEAP!

    £18 for 100m gold havent played runescape in a long time and wont ever play again ive decided to sell my gold and my account (My account is being sold in playerauctions) because i am to busy for it anyway cut the story short if you want to buy RSGP here are the rules

    1. I will no go first unless you have 50+ vouches that are in date
    2. I only use paypal nothing else ( The Payment has to be sent as a gift for security reasons)
    3. If you want to use a MM fine by me but you pay all the costs and they must also be well known and trusted
    4. I will tell you what world to meet me in and so on
    5. I do not have skype the only way we can contact is msn

    please do not mess me about i am looking for a quick sale if you are interested inbox me and we can sort this trade out

    Thanks for looking
     
  2. TropicalX

    TropicalX Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2012
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 100m Runescape gold CHEAP!

    I'm interested in it,

    PM me your MSN.

    Cheers
     
  3. TooonArmy

    TooonArmy Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2012
    Posts:
    137
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Selling 100m Runescape gold CHEAP!

    glad i avoided that guy ^ got 20m back in stock if anyone want to buy
     
< [selling] 200k 07scape For Eoc [selling] | [GrandMaster][Ex-mod][Trusted]Selling 1b RSGP. [07, Paypal, Wu] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site