Adblock breaks this site

Combat 47 - 1 Attack Obby mauler - Fire Cape - CHEAP

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by ClaytonR, Jun 15, 2015.

  1. ClaytonR

    ClaytonR Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2015
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Combat 47 - 1 Attack Obby mauler - Fire Cape - CHEAP

    Hey all I'm selling my pure i have spent alot of time and effort on but i've grown out of RS, The account has no wealth as I sold that this morning but here goes, I dont expect alot for it but i do have a rough ide at what im looking for

    [​IMG]
     
  2. imgur

    imgur Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2015
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Combat 47 - 1 Attack Obby mauler - Fire Cape - CHEAP

    15m 07. Using a OMM and doing a manual recovery test.
     
< Selling 2007 Berserker Pure [Quested] | WTT Obby maul pure 82 str 1 att 55 slayer for other pure or void pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site