[PAYPAL/SWAP]SaneDev's Account Store [IMBACK]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by sanedevelopment, Jul 24, 2009.

[PAYPAL/SWAP]SaneDev's Account Store [IMBACK]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 24, 2009 at 2:48 PM
  2. sanedevelopment
    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2007
    Posts:
    47
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sanedevelopment Member

    [PAYPAL/SWAP]SaneDev's Account Store [IMBACK]

    Well guys im back its been a while since ive been on sythe I was using another community but realized none beats sythe.
    I will update this thread with more accounts when I have time. All accounts are secure we will use an OMM you pay fees or you will go first end of story.
    Im not here to scam I dont give a shit about scammer they can go die.

    I want real business if you will not provide dont message me.
    I take paypal and Swaps ONLY

    MSN: [email protected]

    I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR MSN REQUEST IF YOU DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD TELLING ME WHATS YOUR MSN THIS IS TO STOP SCAMS AND IMPOSTERS.

    Again im not here to scam I know I dont post alot but thats because I only post in the account section I have many legit vouches Ive had 2 other account shops before I stopped with Runescape because of schools being in now its out and im back.

    ALL ACCOUNT RECOVERIES WILL BE CANCELED WHEN I HAVE A POSSIBLE BUYER THIS ONLY TAKES 30-45 MINUTES TO DO. So theres no need to really post a log in screen. IF you dont like that then dont buy from me.

    Account 1 (Stat wise not that great just has alot of starting money.)

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Account 2 (Not much money on this no money at all really like 100k maybe)

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Account 3 (Decent account with enough money to start up good WC LVL)

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Account 4 (very good account plenty of cash)

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG][/URL]
     
< Selling 20 def pure 80str addy gloves! | [.*Lyn's Account Shop.*][Paypal only] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site