Selling Staff Of Light SoL (PAYPAL + MED PRICE)

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Item Exchange' started by RobMan, Feb 12, 2010.

Selling Staff Of Light SoL (PAYPAL + MED PRICE)
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 12, 2010 at 1:29 PM
  2. RobMan
    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2010
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    RobMan Member

    Selling Staff Of Light SoL (PAYPAL + MED PRICE)

    Hey i just got this staff of light from a drop a couple of minutes ago. I have the adventurers' log to prove it.

    Will show in-game to trusted people, but not trusted because I don't want to waste my time.

    I am selling it for Paypal + med price in trade.

    Will not go first at all.

    Pm me on sythe before adding me on msn because I will not be on MSN.

    A/W: $70

    Current Offer: $20

    Offer Away!

    MSN: [email protected]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 12, 2010 at 2:23 PM
  4. Mike_Thomason
    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2009
    Posts:
    297
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Mike_Thomason Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling Staff Of Light SoL (PAYPAL + MED PRICE)

    20 buck's to start you off.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 12, 2010 at 2:24 PM
  6. RobMan
    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2010
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    RobMan Member

    Selling Staff Of Light SoL (PAYPAL + MED PRICE)

    Alright thanks

    Still taking offers
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 12, 2010 at 2:29 PM
  8. RobMan
    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2010
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    RobMan Member

    Selling Staff Of Light SoL (PAYPAL + MED PRICE)

    Would do $30
     
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 12, 2010 at 3:16 PM
  10. Mike_Thomason
    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2009
    Posts:
    297
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Mike_Thomason Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling Staff Of Light SoL (PAYPAL + MED PRICE)

    Vouch for RobMan. Sold me Staff of LIght for 20 USD Dollar's! He did it smoothly! Great guy trade with him!
     
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 12, 2010 at 3:19 PM
  12. Tmoe
    Referrals:
    0

    Tmoe Guest

    Selling Staff Of Light SoL (PAYPAL + MED PRICE)

    Vouch for rob! I MM'ed his trade and during it since I didn't have cash he held some items that are rising drastically.. Vouch!
     
< Selling Focus sight (paypal) $10usd | selling 2 rare items ---Cheap--- >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site