Selling the name "Dolphin" - 120M

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by StrangerInMyTub, Jan 21, 2012.

Selling the name "Dolphin" - 120M
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 21, 2012 at 1:12 PM
  2. StrangerInMyTub
    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2011
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    StrangerInMyTub Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling the name "Dolphin" - 120M

    I'll post a picture in a moment, if you want proof I own the account post or pm me with your rsn and I'll log in and message you.

    I will be selling this for 80M I will not go first unless highly trusted.

    The account is f2p and it is not ready for x-fer sadly.

    Post or PM to make a deal.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 26, 2012 at 3:03 PM
  4. Mohammad563
    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2011
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Mohammad563 Active Member

    Selling the name "Dolphin" - 120M

    Make it available for Pm, and you can have 100m for it.
     
< Selling 2 letter name - GQ | Looking for the Display Name: Olaf >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site