Adblock breaks this site

Selling Divine Spirit shield

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Item Exchange' started by freescripts, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freescripts

    freescripts Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2010
    Posts:
    346
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Divine Spirit shield

    offer/post your msn.

    I KNOW I'M NEW TO SYTHE AND WE WILL OBVIOUSLY USE A MIDDLE MAN IF WE TRADE (I'm from powerbot.org) since feb 09 ;P
     
  2. Divine_God

    Divine_God Grand Master

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    Posts:
    3,141
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Divine Spirit shield

    purple + 20 USD.

    legitimate offer.
     
  3. freescripts

    freescripts Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2010
    Posts:
    346
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Divine Spirit shield

    I'm only looking for paypal :/
     
< selling 2 fury kits $25 each | Selling Blue partyhat >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site