WTS EUW gold 3 account for money or cs go skins

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by slimtim02, Jan 12, 2015.

WTS EUW gold 3 account for money or cs go skins
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 12, 2015 at 5:09 AM
  2. slimtim02
    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2014
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    slimtim02 Newcomer

    WTS EUW gold 3 account for money or cs go skins

    Looking to sell my EUW gold 3 account with 112 champions and 75 skins.
    This is a picture of the account:
    http://gyazo.com/801b376301fb552867fe7156cb081af7

    The account also has 13 rune pages and a lot of runes:
    http://gyazo.com/595c8d8687a188d3c0a6d3eadb9b77cd

    Here you can find all the skins that I have:
    http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner/euw/32072777/skins

    I want to sell it for money or cs go skins, taking serious offers only.
    I am willing to go first if i think i can trust you, otherwise we will use a middle man.
     
< [WTS] EUW , Silver V , 3 Rune Pages , 61 Champions | Selling 2 Accounts, EUW And EUNE Server >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site