Selling 2 Semi and 2 OG tag

Discussion in 'Xbox Accounts and Gamertags' started by Tilec, Jul 26, 2018.

Selling 2 Semi and 2 OG tag
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 26, 2018 at 12:56 AM
  2. Tilec
    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2017
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Tilec Newcomer

    Selling 2 Semi and 2 OG tag

    My kik is Swifers

    J*gglers - Circus Clowns do this

    T*lerable- I find u pretty To*erable to live with

    Sail*ng - I like to do this on my boat

    Shuttl*d- I shuttled the passengers through the airport
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 26, 2018 at 2:11 AM
  4. Munkysss
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2018
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    Munkysss Newcomer

    Selling 2 Semi and 2 OG tag

    DO NOT BUY FROM HIM HE IS A SCAMMER HE TOOK 50$ FROM ME!
     
< Selling 2 4Ls | Tags for Xbox one >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site