Adblock breaks this site

Buying XB1 mule account with 1-2m coins

Discussion in 'FIFA Market' started by Futxb1life, Feb 9, 2017.

  1. Futxb1life

    Futxb1life Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2017
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Buying XB1 mule account with 1-2m coins

    Title says it all. Since I'm new I'd like to buy from someone trusted with multiple vouches of high value. Thanks.
     
  2. Futxb1life

    Futxb1life Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2017
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Buying XB1 mule account with 1-2m coins

    Still buying
     
  3. Futxb1life

    Futxb1life Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2017
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Buying XB1 mule account with 1-2m coins

    Still buying
     
  4. Scoreman

    Scoreman Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2017
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Buying XB1 mule account with 1-2m coins

    I have an account to sell with 2.1m

    XBX 1

    Im new as well here but we can chat before transaction no problem I'm not a scammer
     
  5. Futxb1life

    Futxb1life Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2017
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Buying XB1 mule account with 1-2m coins

    I've already been scammed by a well respected member of the community. A bit sceptical to buy from anyone less than perfect t
     
  6. Scoreman

    Scoreman Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2017
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Buying XB1 mule account with 1-2m coins

    Since I'm new I don't know how to guarantee you that I'm no scammer

    We can chat on whatever platform you want. Facebook twitter skype or whatever

    Im French and just willing to make a bit of money out of my coins. I already transferred all the coins I wanted to sell from my main account to a secondary account that I would sell

    But totally understand you
     
< Selling 2.1m xbox one account | Selling xb1/ps4 fifa 17 unlocked market accounts >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site