Adblock breaks this site

How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by SlaveOfTheBeast, Aug 2, 2007.

  1. SlaveOfTheBeast

    SlaveOfTheBeast Official hater of all things emo
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    3,361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    Well?
    I got pissed off once and punch a wall, but not cryed...
    :D

    *edit* i was just playing, i never punched a wall, lmao
     
  2. lgndary_pker

    lgndary_pker Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2007
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    who would cry over irc??
     
  3. Shawn_

    Shawn_ Something for All Don - Shawn passed away. RIP.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2005
    Posts:
    1,833
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    Are you serious? You honestly got mad because of something that happened over the internet?

    Hell, I've seen worse with people I know IRL over the internet, but it's never gotten to the point where I've gotten mad, because if it's serious, it needs to happen off line.
     
  4. Gemzy

    Gemzy Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2005
    Posts:
    711
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    Erm, never got mad nor cried.

    Just laughing at people :)
     
  5. SlaveOfTheBeast

    SlaveOfTheBeast Official hater of all things emo
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    3,361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    People are complete assholes on the irc sometimes :p
     
  6. Fallen Soul

    Fallen Soul Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2007
    Posts:
    746
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    Emos ;)

    I think if you get that upset over the internet then you need some counseling, and medication.
     
  7. lgndary_pker

    lgndary_pker Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2007
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    rofl 4 real....lol nice one emos would lol
     
  8. Cfrey

    Cfrey Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2007
    Posts:
    636
    Referrals:
    34
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    my opinion bunch of power hungry bitches in the irc that abuse it... and it will always be like that
     
  9. Ins4n3 m0nk

    Ins4n3 m0nk Guru

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2006
    Posts:
    1,376
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    I make fun of people when they try to pwn me.
     
  10. shakaka

    shakaka Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    4,346
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    i get mad when my computer lags when I'm playing a game and shit.. but i don't think I've punched a wall.. usually involves pretending to munch my computer screen or standing up and looking at the screen madlike -.-
     
  11. el-loco-uno

    el-loco-uno Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,219
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    sounds like me and you lol. I can get mad, but i wont cry or hit anything rofl.
     
  12. Fat Lard

    Fat Lard Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2005
    Posts:
    440
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    The people who say they haven't cried over IRC are a bunch of GD liars. I cry like every time I get banned, which is like multiple times a day. Crying is ok, it lets the sad out. Well that's what my counselor says...
     
  13. A Soul's Bounds

    A Soul's Bounds Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2007
    Posts:
    850
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    When I'm having a bad day I start to take my rage out on people who don't do anything to me, I start to beat them up...
     
  14. SlaveOfTheBeast

    SlaveOfTheBeast Official hater of all things emo
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    3,361
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    No you don't, you go spam.
     
  15. Annex

    Annex Ballin'
    Veteran (Ex-Admin)
    PHP Programmers Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2005
    Posts:
    2,324
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    UWotM8?
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    The maddest i've got at my computer was when i was trying to reassemble it, but the plastic cover wouldn't go back on, when it broke I started swearing but thats bout it.
     
  16. el-loco-uno

    el-loco-uno Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,219
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    thats not the irc ;o, pyro got made tonight though, was pretty funny lol
     
  17. Oh Jesus

    Oh Jesus Guru

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2005
    Posts:
    1,087
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    Then they call you an asian with a small penis and you cry. therefore 1 - 0
     
  18. P3W3R SH3T

    P3W3R SH3T Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2007
    Posts:
    260
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    out of all things who would cry over the irc i would just start screaming fuck as loud as i can lol
     
  19. Spereff

    Spereff Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,649
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    Hell yeah. But that's when he's happy too.


    Lol. Nah. Some of the shit they say are gay, they don't make me cry...or even upset. It's just a sort of "What the fuck, fuck this" thing. I just usually take my mind on something else. Eg, games.
     
  20. Oh Jesus

    Oh Jesus Guru

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2005
    Posts:
    1,087
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    How many of you have cryed because of the irc?

    lulz eg.gay porn you mean.
     
< buying mills [mail & paypal] | selling 1k lobsters >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site