Need Someone To Buy Me Riot Points On LoL (Paying With Rsgp)

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Geri_From_Bulgaria_94, Apr 28, 2011.

Need Someone To Buy Me Riot Points On LoL (Paying With Rsgp)
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 28, 2011 at 3:48 PM
  2. Geri_From_Bulgaria_94
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Geri_From_Bulgaria_94 Active Member
    Banned

    Need Someone To Buy Me Riot Points On LoL (Paying With Rsgp)

    Ok Listen Now,I Dont Want Frickin Newcomers,I Want Someone Trusted (30-60 Vouches + ).I Want You To Download The LoL Launcher From Here http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload Then I Will Pay You 85 Mils Rsgp And Then You Will Buy Me 9305 Riot Points For 50 Euro.I Will Screen Mine Part Of The Trade So If You Scam Me You Will Get Banned On Sythe.I Want You To Do It Because I Dont Have Verified PP. My Msn Is [email protected]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 28, 2011 at 4:07 PM
  4. spicenoodles
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,906
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    spicenoodles Guru
    Banned

    Need Someone To Buy Me Riot Points On LoL (Paying With Rsgp)

  5. Unread #3 - Apr 28, 2011 at 4:17 PM
  6. Geri_From_Bulgaria_94
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Geri_From_Bulgaria_94 Active Member
    Banned

    Need Someone To Buy Me Riot Points On LoL (Paying With Rsgp)

    Still Buying,He Wants More Than 100 Mils Wich Is Fairy High.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 28, 2011 at 4:34 PM
  8. i love botting
    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2010
    Posts:
    711
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    i love botting Apprentice
    Banned

    Need Someone To Buy Me Riot Points On LoL (Paying With Rsgp)

    i can do this and my paypal is verfied.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 28, 2011 at 4:44 PM
  10. XeronatesBad
    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2010
    Posts:
    475
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XeronatesBad Forum Addict
    Banned

    Need Someone To Buy Me Riot Points On LoL (Paying With Rsgp)

  11. Unread #6 - Apr 28, 2011 at 5:34 PM
  12. i kill j00
    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2007
    Posts:
    670
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    i kill j00 Apprentice
    Banned

    Need Someone To Buy Me Riot Points On LoL (Paying With Rsgp)

< Selling 1b+ 85c/1M! | Selling 70m for an invite (can be bought with Paypal) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site