Selling 20m 80c/m

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by I ashley I, Apr 18, 2011.

Selling 20m 80c/m
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 18, 2011 at 3:27 AM
  2. I ashley I
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I ashley I Active Member
    Banned

    Selling 20m 80c/m

    Title says it all.

    Will not go first, Will do it in parts.

    All money must be sent as payment owed.
    With a note attacted (NOTE IS PRIVATE WILL TELL CHATING)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 18, 2011 at 4:20 AM
  4. DaGoldShop
    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2011
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DaGoldShop Member
    Banned

    Selling 20m 80c/m

    I'll take it for 0.7
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 18, 2011 at 4:25 AM
  6. I ashley I
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I ashley I Active Member
    Banned

    Selling 20m 80c/m

    Hmm... 7.5?
     
< Selling RS Account Good all rounder !! | Selling 150M $90 USD [PP] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site