Adblock breaks this site

Ghmonkey's Gold shop 1$/m

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by ghmonkey, Mar 25, 2011.

  1. ghmonkey

    ghmonkey Member

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2008
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ghmonkey's Gold shop 1$/m

    Hi welcome, I am Ghmonkey. I have been a member of sythe for a few years and just now decided to open a gold farming business. over the next few months I will be expanding trying to get my business on its feet
    My current price for 1M rsgp = 1$
    My current stock of rsgp=200m
    My only msn name I will be using for selling gold is "[email protected]" any other name is a fake
    The min amount of gold i sell at a time is 5M you pay fees either small increments or you go first
    - During the trade, you may be expected to take a screenshot and host it to verify your account. Please be ready for this
    - I do not accept Credit Card funded payments in Paypal. Please read my TOS regarding Paypal payments below.
    I will not accept Credit Card funded payments in Paypal. If your Paypal account is directly funded by yours/your parents Credit Card then do not bother contacting me. If you send me money using Credit Card, I am not responsible for it. Its up to you to get it back [I will not send it back] However, if your Paypal is funded by a Bank, I will do trade with you. You are expected to, and must "Claim and Cancel" in order to trade with me. I reserve the right to refuse the sale to any buyer i am suspicious of, or cancel the sale at any time for my own safety. To know more about Claiming & Canceling process, read this Guide: http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=149307
     
  2. RefLeX_Pro

    RefLeX_Pro Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    476
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ghmonkey's Gold shop 1$/m

    Added. :)
     
  3. ghmonkey

    ghmonkey Member

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2008
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ghmonkey's Gold shop 1$/m

    got scammed by h1j2q3....that dick messaged me on sythe i trusted him i went first he stole 125m...will be hell of alot more cautious now lol good way to start off my birthday at 12:20 am
     
  4. ghmonkey

    ghmonkey Member

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2008
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ghmonkey's Gold shop 1$/m

    back to 90m stock
     
  5. h1j2q3

    h1j2q3 Legend
    $25 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2007
    Posts:
    21,391
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    673
    Easter 2014 St. Patrick's Day 2013 Easter 2013 Potamus Lawrence MushyMuncher Oktoberfest 2013 Pokémon Trainer Sythe's 10th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox
    Heidy <3 n4n0
    Ghmonkey's Gold shop 1$/m

    i didnt scam. u must be scammed by an imposter to request a pm from me

    but in my pm, i said clearly, talking with [email protected]

    soz for ur lose
     
  6. ghmonkey

    ghmonkey Member

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2008
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ghmonkey's Gold shop 1$/m

    200m in stock
     
  7. Du Fold

    Du Fold Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2011
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ghmonkey's Gold shop 1$/m

  8. Old Sly Eye

    Old Sly Eye Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2010
    Posts:
    1,291
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ghmonkey's Gold shop 1$/m

    Added on MSN.
     
  9. Trioburrito

    Trioburrito Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2011
    Posts:
    575
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ghmonkey's Gold shop 1$/m

< Seelling 100m $0.8 Paypal Method | Selling 150m .70/mil >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site