Adblock breaks this site

[BUYING] Buying account with 99 defence.

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by in_russia, Feb 19, 2012.

  1. in_russia

    in_russia Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2012
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [BUYING] Buying account with 99 defence.

    Looking to buy an account with 99 def. Will pay up to 35m-40m. I will be going first so please only post if you got enough vouches. Use of MM is very likely.

    Please pm or post an acc overview here with msn.

    Thanks
     
  2. Wrote_Murder

    Wrote_Murder Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Posts:
    1,485
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [BUYING] Buying account with 99 defence.

    Has to have 99 def? I have one with 94 >.< I also have one with 99... but it's maxed... so it's worth more around 500m..

    Also a have nice barrows pure.
     
  3. xqzt

    xqzt Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2010
    Posts:
    309
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [BUYING] Buying account with 99 defence.

    PM me, I have a staker with 99 def which I haven't used in months..

    [​IMG]
     
  4. xbrettx

    xbrettx Member

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2012
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [BUYING] Buying account with 99 defence.

  5. Doyourthang

    Doyourthang Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 2, 2010
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [BUYING] Buying account with 99 defence.

    I can sell you a great one, for 70M.
     
  6. in_russia

    in_russia Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2012
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [BUYING] Buying account with 99 defence.

    I am looking for something 40m or less.

    Bump.
     
< Selling 138 2400+ Total. 17 99's | Selling Level 138 main. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site