Adblock breaks this site

[DONOR]Selling 138 Main [Chaotics, Overloads, Kiln Capes, Elite Void][Trusted]

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by Tin Tin, Apr 30, 2015.

  1. Tin Tin

    Tin Tin Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2014
    Posts:
    220
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONOR]Selling 138 Main [Chaotics, Overloads, Kiln Capes, Elite Void][Trusted]

    I'm selling my main from pre-eoc since I have not touched EoC since near the release of Divination and I will definitely not be playing on it since I have transitioned into OSRS. Here are the pictures

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]


    What I am looking for;
    2007 MAIN 115 CB+ TO SWAP [TRUSTED, DONORS, VOUCHED MEMBERS ONLY]
    07 GP:

    A/W: 150m
     
  2. Tin Tin

    Tin Tin Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2014
    Posts:
    220
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [DONOR]Selling 138 Main [Chaotics, Overloads, Kiln Capes, Elite Void][Trusted]

    Bumpppppp
     
< Selling 137! [2400 Total] [19 99s] | [S]Beast 40 def pure / possible main [99rc/99herb/99pray/99magic] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site