Adblock breaks this site

Selling 175m Rsgp - 1.2/M - Instant Transfer - Verified Paypal

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Jason1, Feb 12, 2011.

  1. Jason1

    Jason1 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2010
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 175m Rsgp - 1.2/M - Instant Transfer - Verified Paypal

    Strictly business.
    Contact me only via MSN: [email protected]
    My gold price is firm and is 1.2/m​
    • I currently have 175m in stock, and rapidly getting more!​
    • I will go first to users who have over 200 vouches, and can private message me. Scamming me is impossible, so do not try.​
    • ​
    • If you do not have above 200 vouches and can provide me a PM, you will go first, or you will have an OMM ready to MM, and you will pay the exspences! I will not pay/share any MM fee's.​
    • All shall be sent via Paypal as a gift, or other payment.​
    • I have two ways of transfering the money which are trading the buyer via runescape, or staking via duel arena.​
    • Duel arena transfer's will cost a small price of $4 if you would the money transferd for more account safety.​
    • By trading with I (Jason1) you agree to everything stated above, and agree I am not responsible for any banned accounts due to our proccess of RWT.​

    Thanks for taking your time to read and understand the TOS! Hope you enjoy your mills!​
     
< Selling Mills 200m+ for 0,95$/M , Sell cheap Stuff | Selling 132M 1$/M [paypal gift] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site