Adblock breaks this site

Selling 110M OSRS GP! [Interac/PayPal] 2.7/M

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by SellThatAccount, Oct 20, 2014.

  1. SellThatAccount

    SellThatAccount Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 110M OSRS GP! [Interac/PayPal] 2.7/M

    sold! ty!
     
  2. Talon

    Talon Grand Master
    $300 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2014
    Posts:
    4,073
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    1,267
    Discord Unique ID:
    1007900041333198960
    Discord Username:
    talon
    I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon Live Streamer Official LoL Rank Verifier Sythe's 10th Anniversary SytheSteamer Rust Player
    CoolHam Nitro Booster Verified Ironman Sythe's 15th Anniversary
    Selling 110M OSRS GP! [Interac/PayPal] 2.7/M

    Wouldn't trade with this guy, I told him I was getting an MM and he said "brb" and unadded my Skype.
     
  3. SellThatAccount

    SellThatAccount Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 110M OSRS GP! [Interac/PayPal] 2.7/M

    no I removed you because you were trying to merch me for 2.3

    and you were also a rude cunt
     
  4. Donjohn12

    Donjohn12 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2014
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 110M OSRS GP! [Interac/PayPal] 2.7/M

    Wouldn't use a MM, when I did increments he scammed $27 on the first go and removed me from skype.
     
  5. Talon

    Talon Grand Master
    $300 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2014
    Posts:
    4,073
    Referrals:
    17
    Sythe Gold:
    1,267
    Discord Unique ID:
    1007900041333198960
    Discord Username:
    talon
    I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon Live Streamer Official LoL Rank Verifier Sythe's 10th Anniversary SytheSteamer Rust Player
    CoolHam Nitro Booster Verified Ironman Sythe's 15th Anniversary
    Selling 110M OSRS GP! [Interac/PayPal] 2.7/M

    Never once said 2.3 and never said anything rude or hurtful whatsoever. Can provide Skype logs to whoever needs the information. DO NOT TRADE THIS GUY.
     
< Sell 400m OSRS - Trusted Only - WU | Selling 130M 07 [Interac/PayPal] 2.7/m >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site