Adblock breaks this site

Selling a couple of characters

Discussion in 'Archives' started by stab a nig, Mar 24, 2008.

  1. stab a nig

    stab a nig Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling a couple of characters

    I am selling these two characters (separate characters not the same)
    I want to use a very well trusted MM(will not do without a MM from this site)
    I have all recoveries, old passwords, ect..
    I am selling these characters for either rs2 cash Bh way, or other characters.
    My msn is [email protected]
    I am only owner for both characters.
    Here is the first character:
    [​IMG]
    And the second character rsc member
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. stab a nig

    stab a nig Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling a couple of characters

    any1?
     
  3. RSCxOLDSKOOL

    RSCxOLDSKOOL Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling a couple of characters

< [Paypal] Selling 50m!!! ALL CRATERS!! [Paypal] | Selling 12k Coooked Trout In G.E >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site