Adblock breaks this site

Selling 104 Main with Six 99s - 1700+ total - Fire cape, graceful, etc.

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Jam_Nix, Sep 1, 2016.

  1. Jam_Nix

    Jam_Nix Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2016
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Selling 104 Main with Six 99s - 1700+ total - Fire cape, graceful, etc.

    The inevitable happened and I decided to get back into OSRS. I started playing this account that I created right when 07 came out and another from scratch. I find I am really enjoying being a noob again - getting those fast early levels and running around questing - and I haven't played the main in a month. I have come to the decision to sell my old main and get some gold for leveling the new acct.

    You can contact me on skype: Ant Toscano - my profile picture is a car rim

    I am the only owner and have all the relevant information, which will be provided after sale. Never been banned or botted. Since I don't have any vouches around here the price of the account will reflect my status.

    Asking - 100m 07gp

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Fell free to ask questions/offer
     
  2. Zufall

    Zufall I am fucking awesome
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2015
    Posts:
    834
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    835
    Selling 104 Main with Six 99s - 1700+ total - Fire cape, graceful, etc.

    Interested in buying the account, if you would be willing to take multiple payments over a longer period of time let me know. Only reason I have to do this is you have 0 vouches :(
     
< looking for a trusted max account | Selling 123 combat/ 93 slayer ! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site