Adblock breaks this site

Selling level 109+6 Main! Pretty Cheap!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by imsobadass, Apr 2, 2012.

  1. imsobadass

    imsobadass Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2012
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 109+6 Main! Pretty Cheap!

    Selling a level 109+6 main, has dragon gloves, 2 99s, easter ring, and some other stuff.
    I've have this account for years, and I never really use it. Rather have some RSGP for my pure.
    Autowin for this account is 30M. We can use OMM and whatever you want, just have no use for this account.
    [​IMG]
    -Stats-
    [​IMG]
    -No Recovery-
    [​IMG]
    -Skillcapes and stuff-

    I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR RSGP, NO TRADES, NO IRL MONEY!
    Hit me up on msn: [email protected] if you want to talk, or just talk here.
    Thanks.
     
< Selling 121 CB Main-99 WC, Str, Att | buying 99 summoning >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site