Adblock breaks this site

Selling 315M

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Hods, Feb 22, 2011.

  1. Hods

    Hods Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2010
    Posts:
    609
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 315M

    I will give a SLIGHT discount if you buy all 315M. If you do not buy all, then you will buy for $1.05/M no exceptions.

    My msn: [email protected]

    Scammers, leave, it won't work on me.

    I have 30+ vouches, I will not be going first to anyone except the extremely trusted. Small increments and OMM are more than acceptable.
     
  2. ryan10

    ryan10 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2011
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 315M

    You first or OMM i'd buy all you would pay all fees to OMM



     
  3. Hellbomber

    Hellbomber Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Posts:
    1,059
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 315M

    I'll buy all in increments of 50M
    You go first, or OMM at your expense.
    You may have more vouches, but mine are worth more in total value.
     
  4. Hods

    Hods Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2010
    Posts:
    609
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 315M

    Sold 30M to angus07, still 285M in stock. He says he wants all, we'll see what happens.

    No, I won't go first. Yes I'll use OMM, but as you are the buyer I would not cover fees, sorry.

    Yes I'll do increments. No I won't go first. Yes I'll use OMM - no I won't pay for the OMM.
     
  5. str twins01

    str twins01 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 315M

    I will buy all!
     
  6. Benny u k 07

    Benny u k 07 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2007
    Posts:
    305
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 315M

    added you
     
  7. Hods

    Hods Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2010
    Posts:
    609
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 315M

    Are either of you willing to beat out some other buyers and pay more than 1$/M?
     
  8. str twins01

    str twins01 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 315M

    1.1 dollars per mill thats it
     
  9. Hods

    Hods Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2010
    Posts:
    609
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 315M

    Ok. Add me? PM me your msn?

    Sold 50M. Still 200M+ in stock.
     
  10. Benny u k 07

    Benny u k 07 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2007
    Posts:
    305
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 315M

    Buying 10m of you
     
  11. B.o.B

    B.o.B Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2011
    Posts:
    228
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 315M

    I've added your MSN.
     
  12. Hods

    Hods Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2010
    Posts:
    609
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 315M

    Sold Benny u k 07 10M.

    255M left. Talking to B.o.B. right now.
     
< selling 11Mil for $9 | Selling level 62 [VERY CHEAP] make an offer!!][][ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site