Giving 7M EoC gold For OSRS gold

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Pesmerga123, Jul 13, 2013.

Giving 7M EoC gold For OSRS gold
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 13, 2013 at 6:57 AM
  2. Pesmerga123
    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2012
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pesmerga123 Newcomer

    Giving 7M EoC gold For OSRS gold

    Hi there,

    I have 7 million gold on my EoC account from the last time I played. This is in cash. I am looking to trade this for old school Runescape gold. I have no idea what transfer rates are, so please feel free to offer below.

    My skype is "wayne.w1990" but I do not have a voice chat, Alternatively, you could contact me on Facebook, Twitter or via my YouTube if skype isn't good enough. Just ask for the alternatives!

    Thanks! :)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 13, 2013 at 7:08 AM
  4. 2Kool
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2013
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    2Kool Newcomer
    Banned

    Giving 7M EoC gold For OSRS gold

    You should try posting your skype next time so people can contact you.

    7M eoc will get you around 500k 07 though.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 13, 2013 at 7:34 AM
  6. Pesmerga123
    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2012
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pesmerga123 Newcomer

    Giving 7M EoC gold For OSRS gold

    Ah, my bad! Thanks for the tip haha, will edit that in now. I would be happy with that transfer, if anyone happens to offer it :)
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 13, 2013 at 7:44 AM
  8. Feelgewd
    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2013
    Posts:
    3,050
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Tier 1 Prizebox Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    Feelgewd BUYING AND SELLING 07/RS3 GP!!
    $200 USD Donor New

    Giving 7M EoC gold For OSRS gold

    Add my skype: Bintago

    we can have a chat about converting your EoC for 07:)
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 13, 2013 at 8:26 AM
  10. Pesmerga123
    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2012
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pesmerga123 Newcomer

    Giving 7M EoC gold For OSRS gold

    Thanks! I will be home a little later on, will add you then :D
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 13, 2013 at 8:42 AM
  12. ThePrestigedMuzza
    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2011
    Posts:
    1,484
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    37
    Two Factor Authentication User Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Christmas 2013 Brony Heidy Gohan has AIDS Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? MushyMuncher

    ThePrestigedMuzza The Best Revenge is a Massive Success
    $300 USD Donor New

    Giving 7M EoC gold For OSRS gold

    Wrong section buddy
     
< Selling 118m 07 Gold | Buying 50$ 07 scape gold from trusted sellers >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site