Selling 116combat main.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kristof`, Nov 18, 2007.

Selling 116combat main.
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 18, 2007 at 9:13 AM
  2. Kristof`
    Referrals:
    0

    Kristof` Guest

    Selling 116combat main.

    Hello everybody

    I m putting my main account(aswell as my only account) up for sale. I went to university 2months ago and I found myself being unable to play the game anymore. I lack time to do so. So I decided to sell it. Heck if i can't play it, I can atleast get some cash for it and spend it on something I like, shoes! Heh I do like shoes alot, sorry :p

    So here's my account, the screenshot, some stats are blanked out, for security reasons, we don't want it to get banned.

    [​IMG]
    as you see, it has decent magic level and combat stats :).

    It still has recoveries, Im willing to get rid of them or i can supply u with the answers
    it has a bankpin : 3200, hell I don't care if u know the pin lol, I can get rid of that aswell. Just ask.
    Oh it comes with 2 black marks, unfortunetly which I recieved for bad language, while I still do think I don't deserve them. but lets not get into detail

    If U want to contact me for any more info on the account please contact me through msn

    [email protected]

    Payment Method: I will only accept to use official Middlemen
    No other method. Please offer . I do not know what this account is worth.
    I want banktransfer well, sorry I don't know the correct word in english so I hope I made myself somehow understandable.

    and yes I do know this is my first post on this website.

    thanks for reading and good day.

    Kristof Blomme
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 19, 2007 at 10:58 AM
  4. Kristof`
    Referrals:
    0

    Kristof` Guest

    Selling 116combat main.

    I guess nobody really is interested. so far had 2 offers. Only offering 50pounds and another offering 30
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 19, 2007 at 11:05 AM
  6. Ieatcookies
    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2007
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ieatcookies Active Member
    Banned

    Selling 116combat main.

    Give it time dude ... we ale life in different time zones
     
  7. Unread #4 - Nov 19, 2007 at 11:08 AM
  8. rs pl4y1n 4 l1fe
    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2007
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rs pl4y1n 4 l1fe Member

    Selling 116combat main.

    nice acc worth well over 15m
     
  9. Unread #5 - Nov 19, 2007 at 2:10 PM
  10. Kristof`
    Referrals:
    0

    Kristof` Guest

    Selling 116combat main.

    Ok, thanks for making an estimate value :) I really appreciate that
     
  11. Unread #6 - Nov 23, 2007 at 2:40 AM
  12. Kristof`
    Referrals:
    0

    Kristof` Guest

    Selling 116combat main.

    bump offer is still 75euro
     
< Selling Level 82!!!!!!! | Selling a pretty nice lvl 77 main >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site