Adblock breaks this site

Selling a great 07 main

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by XavierLoL, May 20, 2014.

  1. XavierLoL

    XavierLoL Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 12, 2014
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a great 07 main

    Selling my 07 Main

    [​IMG]

    Hi guys,

    I am selling my 07 main, it's got great stats and b gloves!

    Looking to move into the Pk'er community and want some start up cash so I am only accepting 07 gp :3

    I also won't be going first under any circumstances (I understand that I am new to this site but I have some good vouches coming in from the gold I bought recently).

    Add Potato.Jr on Skype to discuss.​
     
  2. Farcast

    Farcast Lord
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie $50 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2008
    Posts:
    11,754
    Referrals:
    75
    Sythe Gold:
    499
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe's 10th Anniversary Community Participant
    Selling a great 07 main

    Swapped his gold without an issue, vouch.
     
  3. XavierLoL

    XavierLoL Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 12, 2014
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a great 07 main

    Bump.
     
  4. XavierLoL

    XavierLoL Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 12, 2014
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a great 07 main

    barmp
     
  5. XavierLoL

    XavierLoL Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 12, 2014
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a great 07 main

    bump.
     
  6. XavierLoL

    XavierLoL Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 12, 2014
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a great 07 main

    Barmp. Selling for 24m
     
  7. XavierLoL

    XavierLoL Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 12, 2014
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a great 07 main

    barmp
     
< Selling 110 Dharoker! | Selling BEAST pure 60,99,2 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site