Adblock breaks this site

Selling 20m for $14

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Karl Marx RS, Jun 25, 2011.

  1. Karl Marx RS

    Karl Marx RS Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 20m for $14

    Hey sythe, I've got 20m for sale, and I will be selling it at $14 firm. I am taking paypal only from members that I deem trusted only. Please post your msn if you would like to purchase, and we will trade if I deem you trusted.


    -

    To make it clear, I have more than 20m, I am only selling 20m at a time.

    stock - 500m+
     
  2. Tyro0

    Tyro0 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2011
    Posts:
    434
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 20m for $14

  3. Dom

    Dom in your head, rent free
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,877
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    30
    Discord Unique ID:
    727418035048284161
    Two Factor Authentication User Lawrence Gohan has AIDS
    Selling 20m for $14

    I'll buy it all for $10.65, (.53c/mil), my msn is [email protected] if you're interested.
     
  4. Karl Marx RS

    Karl Marx RS Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 20m for $14

    No thanks.

    still for sale. Not selling any more than 20m at a time and not less than $14.
     
  5. Elitaz

    Elitaz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 20m for $14

  6. unique username

    unique username Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2010
    Posts:
    267
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 20m for $14

  7. Cool Kidz

    Cool Kidz Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2011
    Posts:
    291
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 20m for $14

  8. Elitaz

    Elitaz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 20m for $14

    you added me ?
     
  9. Karl Marx RS

    Karl Marx RS Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 20m for $14

    Not sure if your trusted enough.
     
  10. Elitaz

    Elitaz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 20m for $14

    Just add me and we talk on msn...
     
  11. Katie Glows

    Katie Glows Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  12. Karl Marx RS

    Karl Marx RS Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 20m for $14

    Sold a few 20m's so far, plenty to go around.
     
< Selling 10m - 70c/m - PayPal only | not gana lie, need donations.. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site