Adblock breaks this site

Selling 107 CB, 95 Magic, With D Chain etc

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Innervision, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Innervision

    Innervision Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling 107 CB, 95 Magic, With D Chain etc

    PayPal only.
    It's done desert treasure, there's no bank pin and I'll remove the recovery questions before you send the money.
    There's no members which is why I have to sell it with the items or I'd of made it into cash.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    All previous information will be given to you, including previous paypal subscription ID numbers and dates.
     
  2. Lady Christina

    Lady Christina Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008
    Posts:
    422
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 107 CB, 95 Magic, With D Chain etc

    Hello,

    Add my MSN to discuss.

    I may be able to give you a good offer.
     
  3. Lady Christina

    Lady Christina Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008
    Posts:
    422
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 107 CB, 95 Magic, With D Chain etc

    I'm going off now, add my msn and we will discuss it tomorrow.
     
  4. Innervision

    Innervision Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling 107 CB, 95 Magic, With D Chain etc

    Thanks for scamming.
    Incase you need to know, she/he/it logged on my account, told me to wait a minute for the money and then just blocked me or signed off.
    If you need a picture I can get one but, I'd say you don't need one.
     
  5. Innervision

    Innervision Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling 107 CB, 95 Magic, With D Chain etc

    It's now subscribed me to members and I'm guessing moving my items to one of it's accounts.
    What a "cool" person. Shame they don't live in England.
     
< Deluxe Delta Scammed me, vid + pics! | [RSGP]SELLING OWNAGE 99 ranger 100CMB TANK! (25mil+) >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site