1850 main for sale 2 pets many untradables

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by droppin, Aug 22, 2019.

1850 main for sale 2 pets many untradables
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 22, 2019 at 9:21 PM
  2. droppin
    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2019
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    25

    droppin Newcomer

    1850 main for sale 2 pets many untradables

    120 combat

    eternal slayer ring
    barrows gloves
    fire cape
    salve(ei)
    slayer(i)
    berserker(i)
    several diaries finished
    222qp including DSII


    Please let me know if interested and your offer. I will not be adding you on skype, I will not be doing business with accounts that have low to no reputation. I understand that I have no reputation, but am willing to go through several steps to assure to you that this account will not be recovered.

    Imgur
     
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 23, 2019 at 2:14 PM
  4. droppin
    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2019
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    25

    droppin Newcomer

    1850 main for sale 2 pets many untradables

    bump
     
< selling 103 cmb main cheap | Level 100 Med build pker w 94 mage >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site