[[csgo Pvt Rank 3 / Smurf Shop]]

Discussion in 'CS:GO Selling' started by parkerskeys, Nov 21, 2015.

[[csgo Pvt Rank 3 / Smurf Shop]]
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 21, 2015 at 7:27 PM
  2. parkerskeys
    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2012
    Posts:
    95
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    parkerskeys Member

    [[csgo Pvt Rank 3 / Smurf Shop]]

    Hello, I have the following accounts in stock:
    [[PVT RANK 3 ACCNTS]]
    Stock: 1
    Price: $13.50

    [[SMURF ACCNTS]]
    RESTOCK, CHECK LATER

    I am currently restocking accounts and only have 1 private rank 3 account available. Post here or add me to skype for more information
    Skype - parkerman111

    ToS
    You go first or you find a middleman (will go first to users I deem trusted)
    No refunds
     
< [H] Shadow daggers night FT 0.19fv [W] 35keys | Selling 100+ Keys for 07/EoC Gp Only! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site