Adblock breaks this site

Buying Ssgp

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by jkill, Feb 9, 2013.

  1. jkill

    jkill Apprentice

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2010
    Posts:
    887
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Ssgp

    Title says it all

    Buying 1:100 pm me. Have 11m only.
     
  2. dclawed

    dclawed Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 12, 2012
    Posts:
    400
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Ssgp

    Never going to happen,rates dropped, it is 1:40-60 now. I would be willing to sell 120m right now for 2.5m! Selling auth codes too,also this is the wrong thread, should go in runescape private server board.
     
  3. jkill

    jkill Apprentice

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2010
    Posts:
    887
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Ssgp

    Uhm well lowest ill do is 1:80. If you don't wanna sell don't post please and this isnt the wrong thread is part of misc trading. Also I'd like to buy some auths pm me.

    EDIT: Oh I see now I didn't realize the thread I'll see if I can get it moved.
     
< Warning: Project06rs Dupe | selling 100+ blue phats on project06 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site