Selling Accounts For Pins

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by w i z d o m, Nov 22, 2009.

Selling Accounts For Pins
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 22, 2009 at 9:58 PM
  2. w i z d o m
    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2009
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    w i z d o m Newcomer

    Selling Accounts For Pins

    Hello, I'm normally from rsbot.org. I guess I am on here for awhile now.
    I'm selling multiple accounts for one pin each. OR 3 PINS for ALL.
    The first account is an old account. made in 2006 or so. its stats are:

    Account One Stats:
    86 Woodcut
    70 Firemaking
    70 Cooking
    70 Fletching
    70 Fishing
    50+ Mining
    50+ Crafting

    Defence 45
    Strength 68
    Prayer 31

    Account Benifits: It has video's and it's a wonderdful start for someone seeking a Zerker Pure/skiller.In his latest vid that was recorded in 2007 it took 110M, Dragon Hatched, Whip and Robin Boots into the wildy. However that was lost due to ignorance on my part. However a vid is a vid. so it gets more rep.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Account Two Stats:
    86 Ranging
    45 Defence
    46 Prayer

    Account Benifits: It's a very nice starting account for a range tanker. It's an old account also.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Account Three Stats:
    60 Attack
    80 Strength
    45 Defence

    Account Benifits: Just another nice zerker pure that was in the making
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Account Four Stats:
    66 Magic
    10 Hitpoints
    50+ Mining
    60+ Woodcutting

    Account Benifits: It's an nice 10 HP magic pure/skiller. It has a nice rep as well. The twin of it is an 10 HP Ranging Pure/Skiller. Identical stats just in reverse. However that account is not for sale at this time
    =========================================================

    * I am selling these accounts for Runescape Membership Pins. Each Account for 1 PIN. Or all for 3 PINS. I will not be accepting anything else. So dont waste your time or mine. We will use an OMM, If not then you MUST GO FIRST. I will not.

    Contact me on yahoo messenger: [email protected]

    OR

    POST IN HERE AND I WILL REPLY BACK ASAP
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 22, 2009 at 10:00 PM
  4. Lukef555
    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2008
    Posts:
    3,206
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Lukef555 Grand Master
    Banned

    Selling Accounts For Pins

    Pics and ill consider it
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 22, 2009 at 10:04 PM
  6. w i z d o m
    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2009
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    w i z d o m Newcomer

    Selling Accounts For Pins

    the OMM will verify them
     
  7. Unread #4 - Nov 22, 2009 at 10:53 PM
  8. neverfinished
    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,359
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    neverfinished Guru

    Selling Accounts For Pins

    wrong section.....
     
< [Free] Get 1 Million Free, Then pay for the rest[Free]! | selling 1 month rs memb pin >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site