Adblock breaks this site

Buying gamebattles account [paypal]

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by xc1i, Feb 23, 2009.

  1. xc1i

    xc1i Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2008
    Posts:
    335
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying gamebattles account [paypal]

    must be low rank
    have forums post not botherd if it dont

    i will log on and check detail change them over

    or we can use a mm

    pm me your msn
     
  2. KillStrong

    KillStrong Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2009
    Posts:
    392
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying gamebattles account [paypal]

    I'm just curious what your hoping to gain? Low rank and no forum posts? Can't you make your own then? I'm sorry I'm just confused. I can help you though. I'll pm you my MSN
     
  3. Jeff 2 Nasty

    Jeff 2 Nasty Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2008
    Posts:
    611
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying gamebattles account [paypal]

    no gb rank the way it works is that if you have closer to 0 the better it is so i have an acc with 80k if u want
     
  4. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    Buying gamebattles account [paypal]

    I've got 2
     
  5. xc1i

    xc1i Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2008
    Posts:
    335
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying gamebattles account [paypal]

    want it about 1k
     
< Selling 1 month live card (RSGP) | Buying 1000 Microsoft Points + Xbox Live Months >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site