RuneScape Exchange: Official Shop

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by TheRSExchange, Aug 20, 2015.

RuneScape Exchange: Official Shop
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 20, 2015 at 9:56 AM
  2. TheRSExchange
    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2015
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheRSExchange Newcomer
    Banned

    RuneScape Exchange: Official Shop

    [​IMG]

    Old School Bond: $2.10
    [​IMG]

    Currently supplying Old School RuneScape Bonds for $2.10

    Old School Gold: $1.50 Per/Mill
    [​IMG]
    Currently supplying Old School RuneScape Gold for $1.50

    Stock.png


    How It Works:
    If you are interested in purchasing some of these, then please do not hesitate to ask. Send me a PM through here, sending me your Skype I.D. By doing this, reduces the chances of you finding some fake Skype'r who's out there trying to scam you. If you have some vouches to prove to me that you are a legitemet buyer I WILL GO FIRST: I.E: Sythe page with your vouches, TriBot page with your vouches, or anyother major site that can be verifiable to you here, If not I will still sell to you on the agreement that you will pay first. I am not new to dealing with virtual goods, however this is my first time opening a big shop. Secondly, once payment is received, I attach a note to the payment, giving you my RSN name, and my Skype name. I will send all that with the receipt to your payment email. In the case that I am purchasing gold from one of you, then I will still conduct the receipt in the same manner. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to doing buisness with some of you.


    ~Vouches~
    http://www.sythe.org/vouches-forum/1875200-thersexchange-vouches-thread.html

    ~TriBot.org Vouches~
    https://tribot.org/forums/topic/54431-runescape-exchange-official-shop/#entry625159

    Quote
    Cowin Said:
    "Just purchased 10m gold. Very smooth and fast."
    Quote

    12tester12 said:
    "Purchased 2m and a bond. Im pretty sure I could find a bond for cheaper though... Smooth fast and legit though :D"​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 21, 2015 at 2:23 PM
  4. TheRSExchange
    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2015
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheRSExchange Newcomer
    Banned

    RuneScape Exchange: Official Shop

    Bumped, online for buisness
     
< Selling 07gp for RP | Selling 1.6b 07 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site